Hope you are doing great.
Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume *ma...@burgeonits.com*
*Position: Informatica DW/BI Design Consultant*
*Location: Charlotte (NC)*
*Duration: 3+ months *
• Perform data modeling and data warehouse design in Teradata
• Provide billable consulting support to achieve account objectives and
production success. Services may include: Implementation, enhancement,
integration, or audit to meet customer business requirements
• Should be able to design/architect/develop Teradata/Unix based generic
• Perform application development, technical product assistance and tuning
to meet customer performance and functional requirements
• Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation and best
• Lead and Mentor off shore team
• Maintain and grow knowledge of BI functionality and technical skills
Must Haves – Skills: Teradata and UNIX Shell Scripting.
Nice to Have/Skills: Informatica
Teradata Relevant Experience: Minimum 8 Years
Unix Relevant Experience: Minimum 7 Years
What project are they working on: DW/BI ETL Framework Development
Certification Requirement: Teradata Certified Professional
Top 3 Duties and percentage of time?
1. ETL framework design and development (Teradata/Unix): 70%
2. Client coordination: 20%
3. Implementation and Release management: 10%
*Thanks & Regards*
*Manager - Talent Acquisition Team*
*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Desk No: 302-497-3333 x 107 Direct: 302-763-3633 , Fax: 302-355-1559
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.