Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role:  Oracle DBA*

*Location: **Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 6+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*Need GC’s/CITIZEN’s/GC-EAD’s only*

Installation & Configuration of Oracle Software, Creation and Configuration
of Databases

Setup and maintain Oracle Dataguard

Good understanding of Real Application Clusters on 11g

Experience on oracle 12c desirable

Cloning/Refresh of databases using RMAN, Export/Import, Expdp/Impdp

Space Management - Monitoring, Tablespace creation, data file addition,
resizing, moving

Backup & Recovery using RMAN and other tools

Exposure to tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c

Interacting with international clients and participating Bridge calls,
weekly meetings

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies