*Location – *Salem, NC

*Duration – 1 Year*

*Experience in SAP ABAP*

*Experience with **AFS*

Visionsoft International Inc

Ph: 770-872-7576

Fax: 770-682-8499

|ISO 9001:2008|MBE|Inc5000

 Click here to Remove ( <> from our mailing list.

* Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with "remove" in the subject line to <>. Sorry
for any inconvenience. E-mails sent from or to Visionsoft International
Inc may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.*

"" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit