*Hi, *

Pleasure mailing you. We have one urgent requirement from one of our
client. Can you please go through the requirement and let me know if you
would be interested for this position.

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate
and availability.

An early response is really appreciated

*Role          : SAP PLM Consultant*

*Location    : Hershey, PA *

*Duration    : 12 Months *

*Job Description:*

*Must Haves – Skills: *

·         SAP Development Module/ Engineering Records, PLM Integration with

·         Strong SAP PLMPPM experience.

·         At least 10 years of industry experience with SAP PPM package
implementations which includes strong knowledge in development,
configuration, architecture and its components.

·         SAP integration with ERP systems using middleware technologies

*Nice to Have/Skills: *

·         Exposure to CPG;

·         Any project leadership Experience;

·         Solution Architect background

*Please provide the following details.*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact number:
Mail ID:
Skype ID:
Education & Year of Pass out:

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Venkat K*

*Tekskills Inc.*

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite 414, Edison, NJ – 08817 |*

*CMMI Level 3 / ISO 9001: 2008/ WMBE Certified Company   *

*Phone: 732-640-2146.*

*Mail: venk...@tekskillsinc.com <venk...@tekskillsinc.com> *

*Gmail: venkatatekskills...@gmail.com <venkatatekskills...@gmail.com> *

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>