*Needed More a Data Modeler experience !! (At-least 8-9 years of experience
*Direct Client Requirement with a quick closer !!*
* Title: Data Analyst*
*Duration: Long-Term Location: Cincinnati, OH*
The Data Analyst/Developer will be actively part of a highly functioning
SAFe Agile team, responsible for making ideas reality on the brand-new
customer platform. The Data Analyst/Developer is responsible for leading
the design, development, testing, deployment, support and documentation of
solutions delivered, with the highest of quality and in accordance to
standards. Every 10 weeks, the Data Analyst/Developer will participate in
PI planning; collaborating with fellow team members to breakdown features
into user stories, with a focus on delivering quality shippable product
every 2 weeks.
A successful candidate for this position:
· Loves and lives data, math and statistics.
· Is curious and passionate about data and discovering new trends
and insights about our customers.
· Is a champion for the use of data to drive decision making across
· Knows how to find, query, aggregate, segment, filter, parse,
standardize and otherwise manipulate data to squeeze information from it.
· Is experienced in building and leading a high performing team
that supports and pushes the business to excel.
· Is capable of creating complex campaign segmentations and trigger
· Has extensive experience troubleshooting data inconsistencies
when they arise.
· Serves as a technical mentor for other team members, helping them
learn and use the platform to whatever degree is needed.
· Can clearly communicate complex data concepts to a variety of
audiences, including executives.
· Isn’t afraid to work outside their comfort zone on
technologies/systems they may not excel in.
· Digs in to things fearlessly, rolls up his or her sleeves and can
become a team expert.
· Serves as a role model who demonstrates the company’s core values
of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
*Current tools and technologies include*:
IBM PureData for Analytics (Netezza), Aginity Amp, SQL, Informatica, IBM
Campaign/Unica, IBM Cognos, Erwin, Java, Angular JS, Tivoli Work Scheduler
*Essential Job Functions:*
Driven by all things data!
· High-functioning, self-driven, motivated and curious.
· Do not wait for others to solve a problem – get behind the wheel
and drive the solution!
· Excels in team related competencies including: Solution
Architecture, Data warehousing, Data Modeling, Development, Testing and
· Leads by setting the right example – in problem solving, testing,
documenting and communicating.
· Proficient in Agile methodologies and effectively participates in
o Active participant in PI (effective in breaking down features to
workable user stories that focus on delivery of business value), sprint
planning, standups & showcases.
· Effective in building architecturally sound solutions for massive
· Understands data modeling, the differences between 3NF and Start
Schema, when to use which and why. Can apply that knowledge to a variety
of data subject areas and coach others on how to do the same.
· Collaborates effectively with product management to frame up
potential solutions to be delivered in the platform & coaches fellow team
members on development through to delivery.
· Amplifies the art of what is possible, by bringing forth forward
· Effectively communicates verbally and in written form, and has a
knack for knowing their audience and catering the communication as such.
· Champion company standards and best practices. Work to
continuously improve solution delivery processes and practices.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
A successful candidate will have the majority of the following:
A track record of fearless and successful problem-solving.
· Eagerness and flexibility to learn cross functional roles on an
· A solid understanding and appreciation for the Agile methodology
· A solid understanding of data modeling and data warehouse
· Familiarity and experience working on Massively Parallel
Databases such as IBM PureData for Analytics (Netezza).
· Knowledge of basic statistics.
· Fluency in ANSI SQL.
· Familiarity and experience with retail and/or loyalty data
· Background in Aginity Amp.
· Background in principles of marketing and ideally, IBM
· Background in BI toolsets and concepts, including ideally, IBM
· Background in ETL toolsets and concepts, including ideally,
· Ability to interact effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills.
· Ability to coach & mentor team members effectively.
BA/BS/MS – Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Engineering
[image: Golden Resource, Inc]
*Aakash Mishra *
US IT Recruiter
Direct : 513-823-2012
T: 513-342-6290 Ext 106 | F: (513) 823-2037
*“Building Bridges between Business and Technology.”*
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.