Needed Data Analyst ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Data Modeler
Location: Cincinnati OH
We are looking to being in some additional developers to the NGL project (5
The Data Analyst/Developer is responsible for leading the design,
development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software
components for the PMO project to which they are assigned. This role will
be involved in the technical design process and completes estimates and
work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
This role also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that
assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to
standards. The Data Analyst/Developer strives to continuously improve the
agile processes and practices. Role model and demonstrate the company’s
core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety
*Current tools and technologies include*:
Aginity AMP, SQL, Informatica, testing competencies, data modeling, IBM
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large
and/or architecturally significant applications.
· Champion company standards and best practices. Work to
continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
· Work successfully in an Agile Project across multiple feature
and component teams.
· Develop Erwin Data modeling specifications.
· Complete estimates and work plans in Program Increments (PI)
Meetings as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout
· Participate in all phases of system testing.
· Ability to work collaboratively across a high functioning agile
· Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that
assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of
the highest quality.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
The ideal candidate needs to possess:
- Eager and flexible to learn cross functional roles on an agile team
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- A solid understanding of data modeling and data warehouse concepts
- A solid understanding and appreciation for the Agile methodology and
- Background with Aginity AMP, IBM Campaign/Unica, and Marketing
principles a plus.
- Background in Informatica or other ETL tools a plus
- Ability to interact well in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
*✍Golden Resource Inc - WBE Certified*
*☞ www.goldenresource.com <http://www.goldenresource.com>*
[image: ZA102637858] <https://twitter.com/GoldenResource> [image:
*“Building Bridges Between Business and Technology.”*
[image: btn_viewmy_120x33] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rishisyal/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.