I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *psa...@tekshapers.com <psa...@tekshapers.com>*
*Title: Tableau Developer (USC, GC, GC-EAD)*
*Location:* *Jersey City NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Interview: Phone and F2F *
· Ability to be part of the team that designs and is a key player
in the development/execution of KPI/metric dashboards, models and data
sources at varying levels of complexity
· Develop programming logic, test and troubleshoot programs
utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology,
analyzing data in support of KPI projects
· Design and build architecture to support Tableau environment and
· Proactively and continuously improve KPI/metric dashboards for IT
leaders. Assist in evaluating business requirements, think outside the box
and providing technically efficient recommendations.
· Develop technical expertise in KPI subject areas and new
technologies to develop new KPIs, respond to questions, recommend and
develop innovative methods.
· Develop project plans (draw attention to bottlenecks for
resolution) from KPI design to deployment
· Documentation for proposed, implemented or changed
· Communication to all levels of management and effectively present
dashboards, models & analysis
· Build cross-functional relationships with other teams
· Support the decision-making process by delivering accurate and
timely data, analysis
· Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge
base and proficiencies.
· Shares acquired skills and end user support with through formal
and informal channels
· Completes responsibilities as outlined on performance plan,
special projects and other duties as assigned.
· Candidate must possess programming ability: 2+ years of
experience developing Tableau dashboards is required, expertise in R and
Java is desirable
· Understanding of RDBMs and interactive SQL programming skills
· Advanced proficiency with Excel 2010, basic proficiency with
· Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and flexibility to
innovate new approaches/solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be
experienced in successfully explaining technical results to technical and
· Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and
as part of a team to meet deadlines
· Candidate must be able to perform essential job duties with or
without reasonable accommodation
*Padmanav Sahoo, *
*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *
*Email id: **psa...@tekshapers.com* <psa...@tekshapers.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.