Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *I**nformatica Admin*in
*Columbus, OH**. *Please go through the job description below and let me
know if you are available and interested for this position. Please reply me
back with your most updated resume.

*Position: Informatica Admin*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 6+ Months (this position is open for fulltime as well)*

*Job Description:*
Associate should have 8+ years of experience
Work on following admin activities
> Installation and Configuration of Informatica and Execute Server Upgrades
and Maintenance
> Create and Managing the Repository and Create Folders for Users and
Groups, assign rights and privileges
> Scheduled Back Up of Repository and Database Tables and Restore
ETL code Debugging and Managements and Recommended Best Practices for ETL
Code Development and Management
Experience on Control M, Unix

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Number:- 408-668-8346

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-srivastava-55491056

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified