Greetings from Sonoma Consulting!!!!!
I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working to fill a role for a *QA Automation Tester with Java Exp* that
will be based on site in *Henderson- NV*
Job Title: QA Automation Tester with Java Exp
Location: Henderson- NV
Duration: 6+ Months
What you bring with you
• Best qualified candidate must have minimum five years of
development/automated testing experience in Java on large software systems.
• Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum
• Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical
• Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own
area of responsibility and other IT domains
• Proficient in object oriented design and design patterns
• Experience with unit testing tools such as JUnit, TestNG
• Experience in applying open source technologies, Node.js, Sails.js, Mongo
• Can describe solutions in UML
scripting, UML, Eclipse, Frameworks (Struts, Stripes, Spring),
CVS/SubVersion, HTML, CSS
• Has expert knowledge of multi-threading, SOAP/REST, and MVC
• Well versed in RDBMS technology: Oracle, SQL Server
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Bonus Points if you have
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience of cloud based distributed software design and development
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience building applications that support automated testing using
open source tools & technology like Selenium, Cucumber, Fitnesse etc. and
other standard tool stack like SOAPUI Pro, Ranorex etc.
• Experience with Jenkins/Hudson/Nolio/SONAR/Fisheye/Crucible
• Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry & associated
applications like TSYS & FDR
• MS or PhD
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.