*Looking for QA Engineer with EDI853-837 and API - Web Services*

*Location: *Boston, MA

*Rate: *DOE

*Length: *3-6 Months+

*Interview Process: *Phone then F2F (Need to be local)

*Keys: *EDI 835 / 837, SOAP UI, API, Web Services, Data testing

5-7 years of experience

Looking for someone who has worked on database testing and datafeeds with

Experience with validating APIs below the service

Good technical hold on the whole QA aspect

Automation tool experience a plus

Experience with Test Harnesses

Would love someone creative who can bring new ideas to the team

Healthcare experience required

835/837 is now required

Best Regards

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited