*Looking for QA Tester with C#===Need Locals and F2F Must*

*Location: **Boston, MA*

*Length:** 6 Months+ - If candidates are open to conversion after 6 months
that is a plus*

*Interview Process:** Phone then F2F (required)*

*Keys: **.Net, Ecommerce, Restful API*

NY / NJ is okay. Can't do West Coast but can do a little further out than
Boston. Looking for people that have a .Net background and can test APIs.
The information is below. Let me know if you have anyone. Thanks!

Keys: "The more I do dig into the project requirements it is becoming
evident that we will need more expertise with .NET and API level testing
more than we need Selenium experience. Can you shift focus of search and
requirements to candidates which have any experience with MS technologies
specifically .NET"

*You must have:  *

• Excellent software testing skills using one or more of the following OO

*• C# .Net.*

• Prior experience designing, implementing and debugging automated test

• Experience with *RESTful API* level tests.

• Experience with ecommerce systems and large data sets.

• Experience with Microsoft technologies.

• Hands on experience using a test case management system such as *qTest or

• Experience with test case design methods which *support automation and
continuous integration.*

• Experience with *Jenkins, Git and Selenium*.

• Abundant initiative and ability to rapidly learn from mistakes, not
afraid to ask questions.

• Exceedingly strong team/collaborative work ethic.

• Strong communication skills.

• Openness to say "I don't know,"

• Active, demonstrable curiosity about the newest technologies and

• The following would be a Plus:

• Prior experience with performance testing.

• Prior experience testing credit card processing and billing systems.

Best Regards

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited