My name is *Kulpreet Singh* and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume and expected rate.

*Title                 : IVR Developer*

*Location         : Wilmington, DE/ Mclean, VA*

*Duration        : 6 Months*

*Key Skills*: *IVR, CTI,* *Call Center/Contact Center*

*Required Skills:*

CTI integration experience.

IVR implementation knowledge and a thorough know-how of components involved
in the telephony stack for contact centers.

Understanding of SIP/H.323 protocols is a plus but not mandatory.

Kulpreet Singh

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing

O: 804-212-0477  E: *kulpre...@pyramidci.com <kulpre...@pyramidci.com>  *Web: