My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *Advent Geneva RSL Developer *with our Direct
Client. Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if this is
something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to

*Title: Advent Geneva RSL Developer*

*Location: NY/NJ*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy.*

*Job Description:  *

*Position Responsibilities:*

·             Ability to leverage accounting knowledge to write reports
using Geneva report scripting language (RSL)

·             Work closely with fund accountants and other business
contacts to understand requirements

·             Participate in development activities as part of an onsite
development team

·             Ensure all work products have been fully tested with various
business scenarios

·             Prepare and stage deliverables for production deployment

·             Possess excellent communication skills

·             Migrate reports to RDL format

·             Ability to be a quick learner and to understand fund
accounting data

·             Support Geneva application and AGA maintenance releases

*Basic Qualifications:*

·         2 years of Advent Geneva RSL (RSL) - understanding of the user
features/functions of the application

·         Strong accounting background and excellent understanding of
accounting principles and policies

·         Ability to work independently, efficiently and accurately

·         Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies

·         Experience with SQL and relational databases

·         Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services

Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.

"" group.
To post to this group, send email to