*Looking for Informatica Developer with MS SQL Server===Need Locals and F2F

*Location: Los Angeles CA ( NEED LOCALS)*

*Only send resume of candidate with hands-on Informatica Power Center 9.x
mapping skills, and working experience of MS SQL Server development skill.*

3-5 years of development experience with Informatica Power Center version
9.x or 10, Erwin 9.5 data modeling tool and other relational DB products
experience. Advanced SQL skills with MS SQL Server 2012+. MS SQL SSIS and
SSAS experience a plus not required. Knowledge and experience with Horton
Works Hadoop version 2.3+ development a plus, but not required. Expert
skills in verbal and written communications, with the ability to express
highly complicated technical concepts in business terms. Expert analytical,
problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Strong interpersonal skills;
ability to work well on cross-functional project teams. Extensive knowledge
in systems development life cycle and methodologies including task
estimations, and technical documentation preparation. Only send resume of
candidate with hands-on Informatica Power Center 9.x mapping skills, and
working experience of MS SQL Server development skill.

Individual is a part of a Business Intelligence & Analytics team with
responsibilities to design, develop, configure and test new or existing ETL
processes using Informatica Power Center or MS SQL Stored procedures.
Participate in various projects to conduct business requirements gathering,
perform system analysis and design data models (logical and physical),
complete data acquisition to support requirements. Prepares detailed
technical specifications for the solutions. Reports to Technical Lead of
the BI team.

Best Regards

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited