This is Tom here.

we have an opening for the following position. Below are the full job
details and I would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me
know your best contact number with a time to reach you.  Also please send
me a copy of your resume in word format.

*Title          :  Lead Backend Developer*

*Location  : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration : 12+ months*

*9+ Years*

*Requirements *

BE Tech Stack  Java/J2EE, JSPs, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Experience
developing Microservices, Understanding of Cloud, REST / SOAP, Integration,
Hibernate, OracleDB

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*SPAR Information Systems*