*Siebel CRM Architect*
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 12+ months
This position would be focused on consulting, architecting, and delivering
high-quality Siebel CRM solutions with a focus on CRM as a Service.
The person will work closely with the project managers, architects,
security and compliance personnel, application developers and other
administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure CRM as a
Providing end-to-end CRM Solutions using Oracle Siebel along with the
knowledge and capability to integrate with Oracle Service Cloud (formerly
* *Must* have experience in a Siebel “Multi-Tenant” environment.
* *Must* have experience in integrating with Oracle Service Cloud (formerly
* *Must* have experience with Siebel security configuration including if
possible with Oracle Identity Access Management (OAM)
* Should have experience securing Siebel to Federal standards (FIPS, HIPAA,
* Should have experience creating solution architecture descriptions.
* Should have experience in designing and architecting large-scale
enterprise wide Siebel
* Ability to develop installation and configuration documentation using
best practice guidelines and policies.
* *Must* have excellent documentation skills.
* Familiarity with formal development life-cycle processes (design,
development, testing, and deployment).
** 10+ years* of progressive hands-on experience in design, architecture,
installation, implementation, and administration of Siebel.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.