My client in the information technology field has an immediate need for an*
Salesforce Developer*

*Location: *Herndon, VA
*Duration: *Contract

*C2C Pay Rate: keep As low as possible *

*Work Authorization:* *CITIZENS, GCH, H1 VISAS ACCEPTED*

*End Client: *Will let you know at the time of submission.

*Openings: 5*

*We need to see the visa copies just for candidates real time. *

*Required: *

Need 5 Salesforce developers around VA with our known client. No specific
job Description.

Send Resumes to

*David Benzimen*

** <>