One of our  client is urgently looking for *CRM Infrastructure
Consultant, *below
is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*CRM Consultant*

*City: NYC*

*State: New York, NY*

*Local candidate*

CRM Infrastructure Consultant

•        Infrastructure sizing for the Dynamics CRM deployment and the
front-end portal application.

•        Setting up Dynamics CRM and related components (including SQL,
SSRS, Portal) in a multi-server, load-balanced, high availability

•        Work with the customer infra team for active directory
administration related to Dynamics CRM

•        Work with Customer Infra/Network team to checking firewall,
routing rules for all the envs.

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065

Gtalk: mitulgrs <>