Please find the below requirement.

*ETL Developer with Talend exp.*

*Dallas, TX*

*6 + months *

*Job Description: *

1. Knowledge of any ETL tool is acceptable as long as the resource is
willing to learn and work on a very user friendly ETL tool called Adeptia
Connect.  Resource should attempt to learn the basics of Adeptia Connect on
their own (I believe you can achieve this by spending ~10 hours reading
online tutorials and video).  Customer is willing to accommodate additional
on the job self-training.

3. Strong verbal and written skills (good English) as you will be expected
to communicate with 1st level and 2nd level customers extensively

4. Ability to be a self-starter, self-motivated, and ability to work under
minimal direction

5. Ability to commit to deadlines and meet every commitment you make

6. Ability to commit to working with me for a minimum of 1 year

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Gade

Sr. IT Recruiter

*Email: santh...@pegasyssoft.com <santh...@pegasyssoft.com>*