My client in the information technology field has an immediate need for an*
Informatica Developers*

*Location: *Herndon, VA
*Duration: *Contract

*C2C Pay Rate: keep As low as possible *

*Work Authorization:* *CITIZENS, GCH, H1 VISAS ACCEPTED*

*End Client: *Will let you know at the time of submission.

*Openings: 2*

*Exp Level: More than 9 or 10 years. *

*We need to see the visa copies just for candidates real time. *

*Required: *

Need 2 Informatica developers around VA with our known client. No specific
job Description.

Send Resumes to

*David Benzimen*

** <>