One of my client looking for the Service Now Admin at MI. Please let me
know if you have anyone.
Phone then in-person
Ann Arbor MI
Plan, design, develop, test, launch, and support efficient information
systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions.
Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help
identify, communicate, and resolve system issues in order to maximize the
benefit of IT systems investments and support end users in efficiently and
effectively fulfilling business objectives. Perform configuration and
system administration activities as well as provide production support.
Act as a technical subject matter expert to the development teams and
mentor other team members when required.
(50%) System Administration of ServiceNow Application
· Identify, diagnose, research, track, and resolve technical issues
within the current platform & work flows of the user base.
· Support core platforms, including administration, support,
break/fix and APIs.
· Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and
enhancements in ServiceNow.
· Perform upgrades and installs.
· Provide 24x7 production support.
(50%) Design & Develop ServiceNow Application
· Executes all phases of systems and programming activities
including, design, coding, debugging, documentation and testing.
· Collaborate with Domino’s stakeholders and/or internal customers
with the ability to interpret requirements and develop into deliverables in
a timely and efficient manner.
· Translate business and functional requirements into ServiceNow
system configuration requirements
one or more Web Services, MYSQL, XML, HTML and CSS.
· Develop and deliver customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
· Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client
Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
· Develop and test ServiceNow Customizations including, but not
limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data
imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software
· Advise development and administration teams on design,
development and overall ServiceNow best practices. Actively participates in
review of development and coding standards of externally contracted
· Excellent customer service, communication, analytical and
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as result
oriented team player.
· 3 years minimum technical experience ServiceNow development,
configuration, and administration.
· Minimum 4+ years of experience with Web 2.0 Technologies (Java
Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell
· Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected,
n-tiered enterprise application, strong experience with SaaS applications
· Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise
software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
· Knowledge of system design and development used within Service
Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
· Experience with ServiceNow integration using LDAP, MS Active
Directory, ADFS, Single Sign-on and web services integrations.
· Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with
· Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 methodologies, ITSM concepts,
enterprise IT architecture, relational databases, ITIL certifications a
· Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service
Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB,
Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
· Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment is essential
· Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Ability to work directly with both internal and external
resources to assure timely completion of assigned deliverables
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high-pressure environment. Keen attention to detail.
· ServiceNow certified System Administrator (preferred)
· ITIL certification (preferred)
[image: svk-logo-tech individual]
SVK Technology Solutions, Inc
*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*
PH: 609-904-0029 * 111
Fax: 609-754-3700 | www.svktechinc.com
An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.