> Le 24 mai 2016 à 19:52, Camden Narzt a écrit :
>
> […]
>
> This is 100% reproducible on my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
> running OS X 10.11.5 (15F34).
>
> Steps to reproduce (warning, this will almost certainly cause a kernel panic):
>
> /usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
> brew install opentsdb
> ln -s `brew --prefix hbase`/homebrew.mxcl.hbase.plist ~/Library/LaunchAgents/
> ln -s `brew --prefix opentsdb`/homebrew.mxcl.opentsdb.plist
> ~/Library/LaunchAgents/
> launchctl load ~/Library/LaunchAgents/homebrew.mxcl.hbase.plist
> sleep 15 && launchctl load ~/Library/LaunchAgents/homebrew.mxcl.opentsdb.plist
>

> Note that running hbase via launchd and starting opentsdb manually does not
> cause a kernel panic (or any other problems that I’ve noticed).
>
> Does anyone have any ideas about why this is happening?

Hello Camden,

Do you mean we have to download/install a lot of things for being able to
answer your seemingly innocuous question "any ideas about why this is
happening"?
We all (well, at least me) on this list are now alarmed about a possible
problem with launchd (or even Mac OS X), yet without any clue about that
problem.
Could you provide us with a case reduced to the bare minimum allowing to
reproduce the problem you are encountering?

TIA,
Axel