On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:24:14PM +0200, Mohamed Tebry wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 7:57 AM Walter Lapchynski <w...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 01:33:08AM +0200, Mohamed Tebry wrote:
> > > Unable to find mandatory field 'Date' in the changes file.
> > Could you copy your source.changes file here so we can see where the
> > error may lie?
> the date field should be written that way i wrote into the changelog file.

I note you have the following in your changes file:

Changes:
vuemyadmin (1.0.1) xenial; urgency=low
.
  * Initial release day
  -- Mohamed Tebry  Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 01:15:33 -0700>

which is curious to me because the timestamp and signature should not be in
there. There's also some formatting issues with that particular line. My guess
is that you "wrote into the changelog," as you said, meaning you manually
edited debian/changelog rather than using `dch`. This led to the bad
formatting, which led to `dpkg-genchanges` struggling to parse it correctly and
producing a malformed changes file in turn.
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D