On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 01:43:37PM -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Tue, 2019-11-26 at 17:48 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > We can enable building for obsolete releases for specific PPAs if we
> > have to, but can you explain why this is necessary?  cosmic is now out
> > of security support and we really don't want to encourage anyone to run
> > it rather than upgrading to something newer.  My default suggestion
> > would be for you to delete the cosmic packages from your PPA ...
>
> Your default suggestion is my preferred choice, one that I didn't know
> was available.  Please delete the cosmic packages from this PPA:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~mailman-administrivia/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages

Ah.  You can do it yourself (and I can't, or at least not without
invoking sysadmins with more access).  On that page you should see a
"Delete packages" link, leading to a form on which you can select the
packages you want to remove.  If you don't see the link for some reason,
try this:

https://launchpad.net/~mailman-administrivia/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+delete-packages

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwat...@canonical.com]