On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:21:17AM -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> There appears to be build server errors with arm and s390.  Fine, things
> like this happen.  My question is:  Will I need to manually re-try all
> packages once the build system issues are resolved, or with LP re-try
> them for me?
>
> Package list:
> https://launchpad.net/~mailman-administrivia/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages

This seems to have been a combination of an ftpmaster.internal crash
this morning (tickets have been raised for the underlying cause) and
what looks like some kind of a network outage somewhere been our London
and Boston datacentres an hour or so later.  Sorry about that.  I've
bulk-retried all the failed builds from the relevant time periods.

--
Colin Watson (he/him)                           [cjwat...@canonical.com]