I have a datasocket server (WinXP) that is currently handling six labview applications (also WinXP) quite happily. I want to add one more app, written in C and running on linux, that will publish to the datasocket server. Being a simple labview programmer I don't know much about the ins and outs of include files and all that stuff. Beside me is a C programmer that doesn't know diddle about Labview. heh, what fun. Can someone bridge our knowledge gap and explain what we need to get a C app on linux talking to my datasocket server?

Thanks,

George