>>> Uwe Frenz 02/13/04 02:49AM >>>
...but almost all dual monitor cards should work well too. ...

This may be true in general, although I saw one dual monitor card do nasty
things.  The brand name was something like Apien or Apex or something like
that.  (does that sound familiar to anyone?)  It was unbelievable how badly
this card performed.  Certain everyday tasks would only work on one monitor,
and there were other problems I forget now.  I am using a Matrox G550, and it
works wonderfully! (21",[EMAIL PROTECTED] + 17", [EMAIL PROTECTED])

John Howard