Hi V.GRAF,

The DAQ 6025E is a special card in terms of digital I/O.  This is
because it has two different semiconductor chips handling the digital.
It has the DAQ-STC chip handling the first port of 8 bits (Port 0).
It then has the 8255 chip handling the 3 other ports.

In general, you should be able to use any of the DAQmx programs for
digital with this card.  However, you have to make sure that you are
configuring the entire port at the beginning of your program. This is
because if you reconfigure any of the 3 ports on the 8255 PPI chip, it
will reset the port.  So my suggestion is to not use "line"
configuring but instead use "port" configuring.

Here are a couple Knowledge Bases that discuss the issue.

The NI PCI-6025E Digital Line Virtual Channels Return Error -10007 in
Measurement & Automation Explorer Test Panel
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/77DBEDFCCA418A8DC1256C16007FA3B7?OpenDocument
Why Do I Lose the Data on Ports 2, 3, and 4 of a PCI-6025E When
Reconfiguring Port 0 in Visual Basic?
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/33BE87B9752B7D7186256B1E0050A1B9?OpenDocument

Hope that helps.  Have a good day.

Ron