At 15:47 +0000 02/18/2004, David Macleod wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I'm a new LabVIEW user and I'm using it in my final year University project (an
>ultrasonic scanner). Basically I am storing an array of data in LabVIEW and I want to
>convert it to a suitable state for the imaging software. The software requires a text
>file which contains the data in 8 bit binary numbers, comma seperated. The array I
>currently have stores integers. Is there any way that you know of to convert integers
>to binary in LabVIEW? Or if there's some function that writes binary to text files?
>I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone has on this.

"array to spreadsheet file", function and give it a %b format string with a ","
(comma) delimiter. Convert your array to U8 first so it is only 8 bit values.

-Scott
--
         Dr. Scott Hannahs, Head of User Research Instrumentation
                     http://sthmac.magnet.fsu.edu

"Mac users enjoy a love-hate relationship with Microsoft--in which love is defined as
'resigned tolerance' and hate as 'lava-hot rancor fueled by the fire of a thousand
burning suns.'"
                -- Macworld