Hello S=E9rgio,

There is a wonderful example that does exactly what you are asking.
In the NI Example Finder, look for the =93ActiveX Event Callback for
IE.vi.=94  I=92m not sure what ActiveX application you are using (this one
is for Internet Explorer), but the principles are the same.

If this example doesn=92t help, or if I=92m not correctly understanding
your issue, please post the software and versions you are using, the
applicable portions of your code, and any other information that may
help, and I=92ll be happy to look further into it.

Have a nice day!

Robert M
Applications Engineer
National Instruments