I am using an active-X toolbar in my LabVIEW 7.0 application.  A
callback vi is used to trigger a dynamic value change event which is
registered to a control on my front panel, (when a button on the
toolbar is pressed, the callback vi picks it up and writes the button
value to a value (signaling) property node which is referenced to a
control on the main front panel.  A value change event for that
control is picked up in the main vi and the proper action takes
place).  This all works fine when I run it locally.  My problem is
that this event is not generated when I use the web server to publish
the front panel to a web page, then go to that web page using Internet
Explorer and try to interact with the vi using the toolbar.  All other
events work as they should - everything but the dynamic events.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.