Hallo,

I hope I'm in the correct newsgroup here. I've just begun to work with
Labview. I'm working on several little demonstration programs, to show the
principles of image acquisition. Now I'm searching for a possibility to
integrate the pictures in the format that is used by the IMAQ vision library
directly in the front panel.

Til now I have not found a solution to that problem. Is there someone who
could give me a tip, how to solve this problem. If theres only a high
complicated solution, then no need to reveal it, because I'm just a
beginner, and so not yet able to understand complicated solutions.

I thank you all

Felix Leo