Richard

You need to set the number of buffer iterations to 0 in AO Start.vi to get
it to generate the buffer continuously until you clear the generation..

Dan Bookwalter N8DCJ
Hi-Stat a Stoneridge Co.
345 South Mill St.
Lexington, Ohio 44904

(419) 884-1219 Phone
(419) 884-4172 Direct
(419) 884-4195 Fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you
received this transmission in error, please send an electronic mail
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]