Did you build the DLL from Labview yourself?  If so, you just add
another VI to the list.  This VI accepts the Title of a front panel
and top,left,right,bottom value of the front panel (VI property
WindowBond).  I'm not familiar with building DLLs using Labview so I
really could not help you on how to build the DLL, but I believe it
can be done (multiple VIs as multiple functions in a single DLL).

To get the windows bonds for a vi, you need to use VI server property.
Check out the examples under labview directory.  There are plenty of
them to demostrate how to use this feature.

Joe