Hello everyone
I am currently using Labview ver 7.0.  I currently have a bitmap
picture of an AutoCAD drawing that I would like to edit
programmatically.  Basically I have some temperature sensors on my
hardware and I would like to add a color range to a specific spot on
my bitmap image.  The way it would function is that as the temperature
increased at the sensor, the color of that specific area in the bitmap
would change color (yellow to red or something)

My thought right now is to possibly try and accomplish this with
either custom shaped color boxes, or by creating sections on my
drawing and being able to color each section separately (similar to
how you can section a picture for website links).

The picture contains sections that are not square so a custom shape is
best.

If I have been unclear or feel I have left something out please
contact me and I will try to be more descriptive.  Thanks
TK