Very simple, if I can explain it right.  OK, Lets say I have a VI with
3 string controls, 3 numeric controls and a Start and Stop button.  8
items total.  Now, when I press the start button I want another front
panel (separate VI) to open up which will display the 3 strings in
string indicators and the 3 numerics in numeric indicators from the
first VI.  If I press the stop button, I would like to exit Labview
(maybe with a double check 2 button dialog asking if the user would
really like to quit, before labview actually exits).  Can someone
maybe walk me through this.  I'm struggling with getting my start and
stop buttons to execute these functions.