I was looking into using subpanels in an application that I am building.  I
want subpanels so that I can add new filetypes to the app at a later time
without any problems.  I was wondering about any pitfalls that I may find if
I go with subpanels.  The app will end up being an executable and that is
where I am afraid I will run into problems.

(The reason for using subpanels is to try to move towards the Object
Oriented app since the possibility of new filetypes is quite high
-possibility to have to parse new unique filetypes, want to use VI