Lee Jenkins wrote:
> Dominique,
>
> Can you provide a pointer to this functionality in Delphi?  It may be that I
> already know what this is but under another name, but I don't think so.
>
> I'm curious as to what it actually does.

Hi Lee,
   It basically just allows you to ( for example ) assign a property in
say form1 to something in form2 or a datamodule from within the object
inspector. Say you have loads of non-visual components centralised in a
datamodule. Well from your main form you can hook up to events,
properties etc in the datamodule from the main form's object inspector,
hence visually assigning them.

IHTH

Dominique.