Hi,

After I replied to a message regarding RTL and LCL docs, I thought I
would update my docs for off-line use as well.

In the "Configure Help" window, there are three tabs.

What is the difference between General and Databases tab?

In the Databases tab, RTL, FCL and LCL  had URL's defined.  In the
General, I entered the path to my local RTL and FCL html help.  I
would have thought General would take preference, but if I press F1,
it always goes online for help.

I then deleted the RTL's URL in the Databases and pressed F1 again.
This time it took me to online help hosted on SourceForge (instead of
the freepascal.org domain)????

In the end, I had to set the RTL's URL in the Databases tab to point
to my local HTML help directory. Then only did it look for help
locally.

So what's the point of the "General tab | FPC Doc HTML path" then????

I'm using Lazarus v0.9.25 r16484M i386-linux-gtk

Regards,
  - Graeme -