Hi,

I just noticed while trying to use DCPCrypt package in a fpGUI based
application that the dcplazarus.lpk pulls in the LCL package. So even
though you can use Lazarus to write non-LCL applications, you can't
use DCPCrypt Lazarus Package as such.

The solution is simple. Create 2 lazarus packages. One package
(dcp.lpk) contains only DCPCrypt units. The second package,
dcplazarus.lpk, contains the dcpreg.pas unit that registers DCP with
Lazarus IDE. Only the latter package requires LCL dependency.

Could anybody make that change in the downloadable DCPCrypt from
Lazarus CCR site?  Otherwise, how do I submit a patch for the Lazarus
CCR site?

Also, couldn't dcpcrypt become part of FCL packages?  I noticed there
is already a Blowfish unit in FCL-Base directory.

Regards,
  - Graeme -