On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I created my first gif animation with "xvidcap" and Gimp. It was SO
> easy!  :-) I'll add it to the wiki shortly.

I uploaded my first image to the wiki and referenced it in the IDE
features page.  Is there a wiki image naming conversion i should have
used?

In the future I though of naming the images relating to the page. For example:
  "ide_features_block_matching.gif"     instead of    "block_matching.gif"

Is this a good idea or is there something better? An existing naming conversion?

Regards,
  - Graeme -