On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Alexander Klenin wrote:

>>  * Procedure List jumps to Implementation section. Code Explorer to
>> Interface section.
>
> I would prefer to always jump to implementation, but it can be made an option.

Yup, I prefer that too.

>>  * In procedure list, when you press Enter to jump to a method,
>> Procedure List closes
>>    and gets out of the way. Code Explorer hangs around taking up screen
>> space.
>
> Well, I have Code Explorer always open anyway, but I guess it can be
> made an option too.

The problem with "Code Explorer" and "FPDoc Editor" type windows is
that they use processing power as you navigate or switch units. Hence
the reason I don't like keeping them open. When I need them I open
them, but once done, I close them again. I also prefer to have my
source editor area as large as possible.  "Procedure List" follows the
same rules. Only there when needed and doesn't use extra processing
power if not used.

Not everybody has fast computers - developers in our company are
probably last on the list of having their systems upgraded. Our
receptionist has a faster computer that what I have - and she only
types letters and sends emails. :-(

> Do not worry, the goal it to make everything better ;-)

:)

Regards,
  - Graeme -