On 2016-09-20 17:34, Aradeonas wrote:
> Thanks but I checked all options and checked many units but there is no
> "Code Observer" node and Im using last trunk version.

That's another issue I noticed - after my initial email.

In the Code Explorer window, there is a button to the left of the
Options button. Click it to switch to "Source view", then the "Code
Observer" node will appear right at the bottom of the treeview. As far
as I can see, in "Layout view" the "code observer" node is not displayed.

Untested:
  If you code is 100% perfect, I don't know if the "Code Observer" node
  is created or not. I would guess not.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/