On 21.09.2016 18:32, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:21:12 +0100
Graeme Geldenhuys <mailingli...@geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

[...]
Manually copying my Editor Toolbar configuration from desktop1 to
desktop2 - now my IDE has docked windows and the editor toolbar I so
like. :)

I presume this is a bug with Anchor Docking - not copying over certain
settings to desktop2.
Even without copying. You should be able to show the toolbar and
add buttons without editing the xml. I wonder, why it works here, but
not for you.

IMO this is a misunderstanding. As far as I see from Graeme's screenshots the toolbar is there and works but is empty. Graeme please see http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=29742 point 2, especially the "why" section.

So the only problem is that there is no default layout for AnchorDocking.

Ondrej