On 2016-09-21 12:44, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> As far as I see from Graeme's
> screenshots the toolbar is there and works but is empty.

Correct, I could right-click on the empty Editor Toolbar and select
"Configure". It worked, but I didn't want to do that in case it
overwrote my existing Editor Toolbar configuration which I knew existed
in environmentoptions.xml.

Up until now, I didn't even know Lazarus supports multiple desktop
configurations. I just found it in the Tools menu.

> Graeme please
> see http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=29742 point 2, especially the
> "why" section.

That is a very valid point. When I go to "Tools -> Options ->
Environment" I would assume all setting under "Environment" apply to the
whole IDE. Moving settings specific for a desktop layout in a new
"Desktop" options would make more sense.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/