Is there a guide to creating my own component ( s ), I am thinking of creating
a knob / slide bar component that uses an imagelist as its animation.

Is there such a guide?

i...@voiceliveeditor.com. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you
are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
Voiceliveeditor.com accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.