On Fri, October 21, 2016 6:04 am, José Mejuto via Lazarus wrote:

> Embeded Firefox is not possible anymore via XulRunner as embedded
> support has been dropped by Mozilla.

Really? I heard about them changing the architecture to a new embedded
architecture and no longer supporting an old architecture in the new code
base, but not dropping support entirely for the entire embedded system?

Or lazarus is simply not yet supporting the new architecture they came up
with?

> Firefox embedded does not work properly in Lazarus since Firefox 9 +/-
> and it is not possible to make it work unless forking Firefox xulrunner.

Isn't there a new xulrunner architecutre they created to replace it..
that's what I remember reading. I will find a link to the page and report
back here soon if I find it.