El 09/12/16 a les 16:55, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus ha escrit:
On 09.12.2016 16:51, Luca Olivetti via Lazarus wrote:
I currently have some projects where I use ScaleBy to manually scale
the forms depending on the monitor resolution[*], if I leave
tform.scaled to false will it work as before?

Yes, Scaled=False defaults to old behavior. Just make sure you don't
start Lazarus IDE in high DPI and design the forms there.

But "After some time of testing LCLScaleForms will become default."
What happens then when I open an old form or want to design a new one with no automatic scaling?

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007