2017.04.14 22:02, Marc Weustink via Lazarus rašė:

Why GTK2 "screen" not supports alpha?
 It is strange because if I load PNG with transparency (image with
gradient) into TImage then I clearly can see alpha blending effect on
GTK2 when image is diplayed.

Iirc (its long ago when i implemented it) the alphablending is done by the
underlying rawimage implementation

Marc

I tried to put 32 bit image in to TImage (on GTK2) and alphablending works. Is this means that I can always put an image with 32 bit depth in to TImage when "GetDescriptionFromDevice(0)" says "screen" supports "Depth: 24"? If not always then how to know when I can?

--
  Valdas Jankūnas