I tested on windows a few hours ago and noticed a few things. The biggest
problem is that even without sparta installed, inherited forms is no longer
working in trunk revisions.

In fact when I try to register and then create an inherited form using the
"File > New..." dialog, the lazarus IDE crashes. I am using code which
worked on lazarus a few months back. I will investigate further before
filing a bug.

Also, on windows the sparta form design on resize shows the color green in
any area that is freshly revealed. I assume that was left in there for
testing reasons and is not some strange unexpected behavior.